Bermuda’s Implementation Plan for the Future Objectives and Actions to Achieve the Sustainable Development Strategy
From the document:
This Sustainable Development Strategy and its supporting Implementation Plan (SDSIP) is based on extensive consultation with the people, charities, organisations and businesses of Bermuda, as well as available statistical data and research on approaches of other jurisdictions.
A vision for Bermuda in the future, drawing on the many inputs received during:
- public consultation in 2005 and 2006
- some of the major challenges or weaknesses which Bermuda must bear in mind and the strengths which Bermuda can draw upon in aiming for this vision;
- six primary priorities for action;
- other secondary issues for action.
- monitoring and follow-up mechanisms to enhance delivery of these priorities